0小时
发帖:
來自:Der Halbdaemon -犬夜叉-
http://www.h3.dion.ne.jp/~yuone/
-------------------------------
#01 The Decisive Battle
第一章:最後の戦い
It was still dim. A boy with long black hair, black eyes and red cloths was gazing at
outside through a gap on sliding paper door(called 'shoji' in Japanese.) "Curse... the
sun hasn't come yet." His name is Inu-Yasha, whose Dad is a demon and Mom is a
human. He is half demon and human, not full blood demon. In the life of every half
demon there are times when their power of their demon bloods ebbs away. Since they
are most vulneable then they try never to let anyone else discover that such times
must come. Inu-Yasha's time is the first night when the moon does not appear, new
moon. Thas night was new moon, so he couldn't get out of a hut which hide him from
a terribly strong demon Naraku, who killed Kikyo 50 years ago. A girl stood up beside
him. Her name is Kagome HIGURASHI. Taking some arrows and handing her bow, She
said. "I'll go now." She turned to him. "You know, you'd better stay on your gurd, OK?
" "Yeah, I know." She went out of the hut. She headed toward the direction, where
Miroku, Sango and Shippo had already been fighting against Naraku.

At that moment, Miroku and Sango were in a battle. Naraku with jacket of baboon has
tentacles. One of them catched Miroku's neck. He tried to take it off , but it's too
strong. Then a arrow dash the tentacles. "You wench..." Naraku murmured. Kagome
made her appearance. Naraku transformed himself into a big spider. Kagome, Miroku,
Sango and Sippo ran away, the spider followed them. Following them, the spider strike
the hut where Inu-Yasha is in. Every body gasped. Naraku cannot see Inu-Yasha, not
now. At that very moment, the sun's rays came, A daybreak.

Inu-Yasha's demonic power had returned. Everybody was cheering up! Miroku and
Sango cut spider's feet down. Inu-Yasha shot 'KAZENO-KIZU' and Kagome shot '
HAMANO-YA(destructing evil arrow)'. Those two shot hit Naraku simultaneously.
Naraku disappeared. Miroku opened his right hand which has the bottomless chasm on
it. Naraku's curse cut that chasm. As long as Naraku's alive, it will never die. Then, the
chasm vanished into the air with sizzle. It mean Naraku was dead.
#02 The Outset
第二章:発端
In a forest, A demon woman felt something start beating inside her, Her name is
Kagura. She can't believe, but it's her heart beat. 'My heart's backed... but why...' "
Naraku died." The other demon whose name is Kanna whisperd. Though Kanna looks a
little girl, She's Kagura's elder sister. Kagura and Kanna are other selves of Naraku.
Naraku made them to help his tactics to collect every shred of the Shikon jewel.
Naraku was keeping Kagura and Kanna's hearts not to let them betray. But, now thier
hearts has returned. They are free.
"Kagura? What's your wish" "My wish? Obviously, it's freedom. I'm a wind-demon, you
know." "I know someone who can make your dream come true..." said Kanna. Kanna
kept walking. Kagura was confused, but she kept following her.

Kanna lead Kagura into a cave, very silent place. They reached a small shrine. There
are a mysterious mirror and a branch. Suddenly a beautiful woman appeared in the
mirror. "Is Naraku dead?" The woman asked but she doesn't need answer, she just
asked. "My name is Kaguya,the princess in the Sky. Kagura, you still don't know a true
freedom. See? I shall show you a complete freedom if you follow my oder. Collect 5
treasures; Hohrai-no-tama-no-eda(the spray in Mt.Hohrai), Ryu-no-kubi-no-tama
(Jewel of Dragon's neck), Hotoke-no-miishi-no-hachi(bowl made of the Budda's
storn), Tsubame-no-koyasugai(swallow's shell), and Hinezumi-no-kawagoromo(Fire-rat'
s jacket). Hohrai-no-tama-no-eda is here. Find other tresures." Kaguya waited Kagura'
s answer this time. "It's might be a great resource."
Soon, They find Ryu-no-kubi-no-tama.

They flied to the Mt Fuji(the highest mountain in Japan), The Mt.Fuji is a volcano, so
it was smorking. (At present, Mt.Fuji is a silent volcano) There's five lakes around Mt.
Fuji.(These lakes are realities. You can find them if you look at a Japanese Map).
Kagura and Kanna threw them into these lakes one by one. "What's next?" Kagura
asked to Kanna."Hinezumi-no-kawagoromo, it's what Inu-Yasha's wearing." Kagura
head her ride toward east.

A full moon come out every night. Something is about to happen.
#3 Kagome's Thoughts
第三章:かごめの考え
Naraku is dead. Kagome can go to school more than before.

That class was the classic. Her teacher was talking about the Taketori-Monogatari
(Gathering Bamboo Story). Taketori-Monogatari is the oldest story in Japan. To
outline about it, Long time ago, in old Japan, there were old man and woman who is his
wife. They have no children. One day Old man went cutting bomboo. Then he fond a
bamboo which is shining. He cut it and a very small and beautiful girl came out from it.
He brought her home and decided to raise her with his wife. They named little girl
Kaguyahime(Shining Princess). She grew more and more beautiful day by day. And the
rumar about a woman of great beauty spread. Five young nobleman proposed to her
and she turned them down. She told them if they find one of five tresures, she would
marry him. But Kaguyahime knew they didn't exsit. So five men couldn't marry her, but
finally, the mikado(the emperor) proposed her. She couldn't say No this time, but she
wouldn't say Yes. Old man and Old woman asked her "Why not?" Then she told that
she has come from the Moon City, she was lunar people. The next full moon was the
time when she had to return. Though mikado and thousand soldiers try to stop
Kaguyahime, they were helpless against Lunars.........But Old man and woman found a
letter which Kaguyahime left. It said about thanks for raising her and sorry for her
rudeness which is about turning the mikado down. And a medicine was included in the
letter, that was Furou-FUSHI-no-chouju; a Elixir of Life. Though the mikado got a
Elixir of Life. He was not happy at all. He write a tanka poem.
"Aukotono Namidaniukabu Wagaminiwa Shinanukusurimo Naninikawasem."
(Elixir of Life means nothing, after all you are no longer here.)
He threw it into a crater on the top of the highest mountain in Japan. Because he
thought the smork rising from highest mountain in Japan might reach Moon with his
afection. FUSHI means 'Never die', Now this mountain is called Mt.Fuji. This is why Mt.
Fuji was called Fuji.

After school, Kagome and her classmate were on their way home.
Kagome has three major friends, Yuka, Eri and Ayumi.
"How could our teacher give us the homework to report about Takeri-monogatari. It's
fairy story, and we are not children." said Yuka.
"But... Murasakisikibu(The greatest author in Japan lived around A.D.1000) said
Taketori-monogatari was the mother of every story." said Ayumi.
"It means Taketori-monogatari is the very classics in classics."said Eri.
"But Kaguyahime is too selfish, isn't she? She turnd five men, and the mikado, in the
end she went to the moon and never return to the earth." said Yuka.
Kagome said nothing, but thinking something, 'Well, Kaguyahime went the moon and
never came back... I'm like her, I'm often spend in the Warring State Period(around
1500) where ordinary person cannot be, how long will I go through the well.' wondered
Kagome without intention. Then she heard her name called.
"Higurashi!!" a boy was running toward her. He is Hojo-kun, One of Kagome's friends.
"Hi, Higurashi, I think you're condition is getting well thesedays, I'm happy because I
often see you at school recently. And this is my present for you. Drink them and keep
your health." said Hojo-kun as he hand over a box of hearty soft drink. Kagome
accepted it but she doesn't looks like so happy. "And... I have pair of ticket for a
amusement grounds, let's go togather. OK?" At that very moment, Sota;Kagome's
brother ran toward them, Kagome pass the box and ticket to Eri. Because they were
little drag to talk with Sota. "Inu-Yasha-guy is in this time and wandering around town
to find you." said Sota."What! With his that red clothes!! He's likely to be mistaken for
some kind of suspicious character. We gotta finda out him before something happen in
any case!" She apologozed to her friends." Sorry, I gotta go, bye."
She's gone, leaving Hojo's present.

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2002-04-25
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2003-01-10
给翻译一下吧

呵呵
级别: 新手上路