注册时间:
2004-02-08
在线时间:
23小时
发帖:
dl的盘现在没有普及开 2G多的iso直接灌又不大经济 故常采用压缩卷保存
大家觉得怎样割比较合适呢? ;)

引用
where does my name come from, and how is it pronounced?

My name is pretty typical of Bretagne (or Brittany as it is known in English), the western part of France that sticks out in the Atlantic Ocean. The indigenous population there has Celtic origins, just like the Irish, Welsh, and Scotts. Some people still speak the local Gaelic language called Breton.

"Yann" is the Breton form of Ian/John/Jean/Jan/Johannes in Irish/English/French/Dutch/German. The French pronounce it "Yahn", but the real Bretons pronounce it "Yawnn" with a short "awn" and a long "n".
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-02-21
在线时间:
15小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2005-04-11
既然分卷压缩,容量方面就自由很多。
分卷大小可以设置大一些,这样文件少一些。

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2004-02-08
在线时间:
23小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2005-04-12
用104,857,600割

引用
where does my name come from, and how is it pronounced?

My name is pretty typical of Bretagne (or Brittany as it is known in English), the western part of France that sticks out in the Atlantic Ocean. The indigenous population there has Celtic origins, just like the Irish, Welsh, and Scotts. Some people still speak the local Gaelic language called Breton.

"Yann" is the Breton form of Ian/John/Jean/Jan/Johannes in Irish/English/French/Dutch/German. The French pronounce it "Yahn", but the real Bretons pronounce it "Yawnn" with a short "awn" and a long "n".
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个