级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:

英文转自rpgfan,by Lucy Rzeminski

http://www.rpgfan.com/soundtracks/zwei-sav/index.html

Zwei!!’s OST was the first original soundtrack that had come out of Falcom in years. The music itself broke the mold of what the company’s composing team, Sound Team JDK, was known for, and looked to be the beginning of a new era in Falcom’s music. The only thing that could top that would have been an arranged album. Luckily for us, Falcom was thinking the same thing. Exactly one year later we have the first Super Arrange album since Legend of Xanadu Super Arrange Version in 1994.

I wasn’t expecting to love this CD as much as I do. Long before I had the chance to pick it up, I’d heard many wonderful things about it, as well as a few mediocre, but I still wasn’t sure how well Zwei!! Super Arrange Version would turn out; it seems all of Falcom’s great arrangers have disappeared from the company these days. And truthfully, other than "The Demon King Vespar," which is an incredible arrangement of the game’s final battle, I wasn’t immediately taken with the album. But, I’ve come to the realization that sometimes it’s the music that needs to grow on you a little, to find a place in your mind and heart, which is the real treasure.

Zwei!! Super Arrange Version is emotional, yet diverse, and it’s diversity that really stands out among the album’s greatest characteristics. While most of the original soundtrack was very Celtic-inspired, the arrangers took a different approach with many of these pieces. Although Celtic influences still feature prominently (about half of the album’s 12 tracks), Latin, Arabic, new age, even jazz influences are incorporated into many of the arrangements. "The Illusionary World of Serpentina" is one of the more interesting of these. Starting off with what sounds to be an audience cheering on the guitarist (with a Hispanic-sounding voice "ole-ing" in the background), it then breaks into this very cool, fast paced latin guitar/violin arrangement, which is definitely one of the highlights of the album. Another track that pops out, but in a good way, is "Dapne Desert" with its decidedly Arabic theme. The harsher sounding instruments and melody were a bit unappealing to me at first, especially contrasted with the more soothing Celtic tracks, but after listening to it a few times I was really able to appreciate how everything came together and gave the song a unique sound and feel; this is one of the best "desert" themes I’ve heard in any game.

Other noteworthy tracks include the dramatically beautiful opening theme, "An Eternal Dream, Memories of the Heavens," a subdued, yet emotional version of the main theme "The Floating Continent Arges," and the tropical/samba-ish "A Song of Wind and Flowers."

The compositions themselves are very close to the originals, but with far superior sound quality; as odd as it sounds, my first listen I had a hard time placing some of the tracks due to the better quality. But, now that I’ve grown accustomed to the change, I find myself preferring these arrangements over the originals. The samples themselves are crisp, clear and life-like, so much so that I have a hard time distinguishing if certain instruments are real or synthesized. The violin, which is featured in many of the tracks, and guitars are among those that particularly sound genuine. In short, this is one sweet sounding CD.

Zwei!! Super Arrange Version isn’t what I’d expected, it’s more. And even though it took me awhile to realize how much I loved it, I know others will find much to enjoy here. Even if you weren’t impressed with the OST, I highly recommend this CD! In my opinion, this is one of the best arranged albums to have ever come out of Falcom, and the arrangements are much too good to go without notice. So, the next time you place an order with falcom.co.jp, don’t forget to add this little gem to it. You’ll thank me for it.

以下是我翻的,转载请随意

Zwei!!的OST的近年来falcom推出的第一张原创音乐。其音乐本身突破了该公司音乐小组JDK的一贯风格,被视作是开创了Falcom音乐的一个新时期。在音乐界唯一可以获得最高评价的恐怕只有“arranged album”,幸运的是Falcom也想到了这一点。在Zwei!!的OST推出后整整一年我们得到了自1994年的Legend of Xanadu Super Arrange Version之后的首张Super Arrange album。

注:Arrange album是指在原声(OST)的基础上重新编曲的作品,直译的话应该是“重新混音再度编曲版本”,太拗口了所以没翻

我并没有料到我会如此喜爱这张CD。在我能得到这张CD之前,我就早早听到了很多关于这张CD是如何精彩出众的评价,当然也有一些认为其很平庸,但我始终不能确定这究竟会是张什么样的CD;看起来最近Falcom出色的编曲家似乎全都消失了似的。而且,老实说,除了那首令人难以至信的游戏最终决战音乐编曲“The Demon King Vespar”,我并非马上就融入了这张专辑。不过,我意识到有些时候音乐需要在你的身上慢慢滋长,在心灵和头脑中找到一个合适的位置,因为这是真正宝贵的东西。

Zwei!!Super Arrange Version很富激情,但是与众不同,这种不同在专辑的种种伟大之处中显得特别出众。显然CD中大部分原创音乐都有浓重的凯尔特元素,但同时编曲家们也采用了自己的一种独特手法。虽然凯尔特依旧在专辑中占主导地位(12首音轨中的大约半数),拉丁、阿拉伯、新世纪,甚至爵士风格也被植入了很多的曲目中。“The Illusionary World of Serpentina”是其中最有趣的。开始阶段是吉他和听众的欢呼(用一种类似西班牙语的“噢叻呀”),随后进入由吉他和小提琴协奏的很酷的,非常快速的节奏,这无疑是该专辑的精彩部分之一。另一首曲子,其风格出现得很唐突,但却又很精彩。那就是具有鲜明阿拉伯主题的“Dapne Desert”。一开始那粗糙的乐器声和旋律对我并没有吸引力,尤其是在跟那些更为流畅的凯尔特风格的乐曲相比的情况下。但是在听了数分钟之后我体会到了乐曲中的一切是如何组合在一起,并给这首曲子以独特的声音和感受。在我所听过的以“沙漠”为主题的游戏音乐中,这无疑是最好的之一。

其他值得一提的曲目包括富有变化之美的开场曲“An Eternal Dream, Memories of the Heavens”;压抑,但充满感情的主题曲“The Floating Continent Arges”;和热带/桑巴风格的“A Song of Wind and Flowers”。

编辑后的曲目跟原创曲目非常接近,但有着远远超越其的音声质量;说来奇怪,一开始听时,我因为更好的音效而反倒无法融入某些曲目。不过现在我对这些改变已经习惯,我觉得我更喜欢这些编集曲,相比于原创曲。那些声音是如此的清脆、清晰,鲜活有生命,以至于我很难分辨出某种乐器声是真的或是合成的。如在很多曲目中出现的小提琴,以及伴奏的,听来尤其天然真实的吉他。简言之,这是一张甜美的CD。

Zwei!! Super Arrange Version不是我所期待的,因为它比我期待的更好。虽然我花了一点时间才体会到我有多么喜爱它,我知道其他人会在其中得到更多的乐趣。即使你没有被Zwei!!的原声所打动,我仍然强烈推荐这张CD!在我看来,这是Falcom所出过的arranged albums中最好的,它是如此出色,所以不能不试一下。所以,下次到falcom.co.jp去订购时别忘了加上这张CD,你会因此感谢我的。

有翻译问题请指出,头一次翻乐评,头麻麻的……
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2003-02-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
这款游戏很好玩~~~~很适合放在桌面上在无聊时,消除烦闷~~~
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
……偶是来介绍音乐的
这张专辑非常非常好听,是游戏音乐中少见的jp……

可是辛辛苦苦翻了……却很久都没人理睬……虽然我翻得不算好……
伤心
注册时间:
2002-07-15
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
引用
最初由 wwmidia 发布
……偶是来介绍音乐的
这张专辑非常非常好听,是游戏音乐中少见的jp……

可是辛辛苦苦翻了……却很久都没人理睬……虽然我翻得不算好……
伤心

辛苦您了!
感激万分!
翻译英文的确实很辛苦吧?!
Zweii很好玩>.<...
CD一定也很好听啊………………
好像还没有下载的说?
厄阿……谁有一定要通知我~~~~~~~~

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

[-Once-Upon-a-Time-]
---the wonderland and sanctuary of a dreaming girl.
注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
三CD的MP3我全有阿……音质也还过得去……
不过真希望有正版的人做出完美音质的版本阿……太想要了……

重排版实在是好听得不行……
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2002-06-16
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
花园的游戏区有这几张CD的ISO,我都在拼命下动画,没下这几张CD。

耳机大家谈:进得这个论坛,就别想以直推告终……吾将倾尽全力不遗余力毒害尔等。

注册时间:
2001-11-21
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
引用
最初由 星座的海洋 发布
花园的游戏区有这几张CD的ISO,我都在拼命下动画,没下这几张CD。

ISO :eek: :eek: :eek:
谢了 :D :D :D

…………
汗,没有找到阿,能不能说得具体点阿?
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2002-08-25
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2003-03-27
Zwei!! Super Arrange Version ...
我前一陣子也在找這張專輯...
只可惜沒找著...
如果有人能將這張專輯上傳就好了...
An Eternal Dream, Memories of the Heavens...
我超喜歡這首曲子...

「論理的に証明できることだったらそれを信じるし、
証明できないことだったら私は……ロマンチックな方を選ぶよ」

from 冬川こころ(Remember11)
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2003-03-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2003-08-25
我买这个游戏的豪华版为的就是里面的 三张CD,