楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-04-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 45楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
While the show sell "meat", people should really watch the entire episode before calling it exploitative. There seems to be some deep underlying story going on that examine when should someone give up on the thing he or she cherish and allow new changes in his or her life. I think if the show rid itself of all the fan services more people will be able to see the real "meat" of the story which is a shame now everyone calling it a services show.

And I think there is a point of having Mrs. "Goddess" looking like a skanky ho. If you notice, the other magic girls make fun of her for dressing like that, and they all ask Mrs. "Goddess" are you embarrass. While it sure look nice for us audiance, it does symbolise someone who is refuse to let go or grow up because of some dead person's (I assume her mom died) decree. And this really is tearing Mrs. "Goddess" apart.

There seems to be more magic girls send by some extremely powerful force that doesn't care a rat ass about humans. I think some big battle will happen and "Belldandy" won't be able to beat since she is already having a hard time keep up with the ring (tine one ring from Lord of The Ring? ehehe) as evidence in epi 4. I wonder will the main character do something useful in this one or will he pull a...well you guess it, the infamous "YELLOW HAIR".

Why can't I dispense C1 drug? Arrgghh
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2005-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 46楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
-口-

至于嘛?

不用如此神化吧.....卖肉又如何?完全感觉不出来这故事里面有什么重要的情节...不就是XXOO完了又闹别扭嘛?夫妻工口打闹消遣片.........
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-06-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 47楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布
While the show sell "meat", people should really watch the entire episode before calling it exploitative. There seems to be some deep underlying story going on that examine when should someone give up on the thing he or she cherish and allow new changes in his or her life. I think if the show rid itself of all the fan services more people will be able to see the real "meat" of the story which is a shame now everyone calling it a services show.

And I think there is a point of having Mrs. "Goddess" looking like a skanky ho. If you notice, the other magic girls make fun of her for dressing like that, and they all ask Mrs. "Goddess" are you embarrass. While it sure look nice for us audiance, it does symbolise someone who is refuse to let go or grow up because of some dead person's (I assume her mom died) decree. And this really is tearing Mrs. "Goddess" apart.

There seems to be more magic girls send by some extremely powerful force that doesn't care a rat ass about humans. I think some big battle will happen and "Belldandy" won't be able to beat since she is already having a hard time keep up with the ring (tine one ring from Lord of The Ring? ehehe) as evidence in epi 4. I wonder will the main character do something useful in this one or will he pull a...well you guess it, the infamous "YELLOW HAIR".

这个故事的整体在前4话中是看不出什么,不过貌似实在太邪恶才有人扣帽子.我也期待女神JJ的后期表现和剧情的展开......毕竟过去非常YY的<忘却の旋律>还不错.
注册时间:
2005-07-24
在线时间:
58小时
发帖:
只看该作者 48楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布

一开始看到我还以为是乱码了....=_=!!

“戸松遥”8thシングルはアニメ「猫神やおよろず」EDテーマ!
天真爛漫なキャラクターと抜群のビジュアルでその人気を確固たるものにしてきた声優・戸松遥が、約8ヵ月ぶりに待望のニューシングルをリリース!
8枚目となる本作は、the brilliant greenをはじめとするTommy february6・Tommy heavenly6ワールドのクリエイター・奥田俊作氏を迎えた1曲。
表題曲は、自身が主人公・猫神 繭として出演するアニメ「猫神やおよろず」EDテーマに決定!
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-11-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 49楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 koliner 发布
做过很多次了但是一直不让KISS,积怨之下爆发.

说回来,人妻的魅力不在于CJ,而是在于不CJ啊.

PS:和MOUSE,DEARS里比起来,这部的井上和初生婴儿一样CJ.

确实。。。。

那里面真的是BT出了水平

ONEGAI DRAMA里也很犀利

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2003-11-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 50楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
相比起来另一部人妻高生的可是纯洁的一塌糊涂呢
注册时间:
2003-05-08
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 51楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 king0725 发布
相比起来另一部人妻高生的可是纯洁的一塌糊涂呢

那部人妻高生是真正的没有一丝亮点……OTL

引用
最初由 SoooooDee 发布
-口-

至于嘛?

不用如此神化吧.....卖肉又如何?完全感觉不出来这故事里面有什么重要的情节...不就是XXOO完了又闹别扭嘛?夫妻工口打闹消遣片.........

这部还是继承了忘却的旋律的一些内涵方面的东西的……男主角的成长,进入社会,成年人和小孩子的冲突……比如男主角第2话中向着迎面而来的“小山”跳跃,第4话中坐在云端列车上看见小时候奔跑的自己,还是很有FEEL的……

With great power comes great opportunity to ABUSE that power.
--- Black Mage, from 8-bit theatre
(又名:被奇诺TD委员会,奇诺后宫队,奇诺同好会等) :D

还是OPERA最高啊!!!MYSTERY!!!这也能算是BLOG么?-_-b
注册时间:
2005-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 52楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 iliiad 发布

这部还是继承了忘却的旋律的一些内涵方面的东西的……男主角的成长,进入社会,成年人和小孩子的冲突……比如男主角第2话中向着迎面而来的“小山”跳跃,第4话中坐在云端列车上看见小时候奔跑的自己,还是很有FEEL的……

原来还有这么一说。。。嗯。。。可能是太弱了,我没感觉出来。

跑题一下,不知道夫妻成长日记能不能动画化。
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2004-08-20
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 53楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 SoooooDee 发布

原来还有这么一说。。。嗯。。。可能是太弱了,我没感觉出来。

跑题一下,不知道夫妻成长日记能不能动画化。

早就动画了不过是工口向的而已,要下也只能到工口论坛

注册时间:
2005-05-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 54楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 zhengjun 发布

早就动画了不过是工口向的而已,要下也只能到工口论坛

几集? = = 怎么逛工口坛的时候没发现~ 难道太火星了?
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2005-05-30
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 55楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 iliiad 发布

那部人妻高生是真正的没有一丝亮点……OTL

这样的一堆纯碎鱼骨头里都能挑出肉来……是因为人强还是与之相比的另部人妻作品太差……OTL

注册时间:
2004-08-20
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 56楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 SoooooDee 发布

集数不多啊,反正没漫画多,.不超过5集把,
话说这个口味太清淡,根本不适合我这个看惯重口味的人

注册时间:
2003-12-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 57楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 cangqiong22 发布
这样的一堆纯碎鱼骨头里都能挑出肉来……是因为人强还是与之相比的另部人妻作品太差……OTL

ILIIAD看片的本领不是一般的厉害。

广电X局绿色食品厂广告:
广电X局对低俗之风的绝杀令还是来得比较及时,它的相关规定就像化工厂新修的净化设备一样,可以把带毒的一些东西过滤出去,让电视作品的排行榜里没有灰色和绯色收视,而只有阳光健康的绿色收视率,惟有绿色,才有营养。
注册时间:
2002-08-15
在线时间:
284小时
发帖:
只看该作者 58楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
叉烧包。。。

你的微笑
注册时间:
2003-05-08
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 59楼 发表于: 2005-07-28
引用
最初由 SoooooDee 发布

一共4话的OVA……还可以看看……俺比较喜欢看男主角的妹妹自X那一段……:D

With great power comes great opportunity to ABUSE that power.
--- Black Mage, from 8-bit theatre
(又名:被奇诺TD委员会,奇诺后宫队,奇诺同好会等) :D

还是OPERA最高啊!!!MYSTERY!!!这也能算是BLOG么?-_-b
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个