引用
最初由 Smilebit 发布
怎么和漫画的剧情不一样的??

结局怎么样??

楼上的没有什么新鲜的配方吗?我自己实验的都失败了 -_____-

(It seems that you had misspelled the word "Reflect"

Yea,I was in a rush.So didn't notice my sp,ahaha sorry about that^^;;;

The ending??I haven't playing to the very end though^^;;;
But I know that to defeat Kanna,used one of your character as a lab mouse attack her first(If she used the mirror) then the second one you used your best stock to defeat her

And some special events before going to the island.I'd had seem 2 relate to Sesshumaru<--- Jaken really has a big mouth,both of the events make Seshumaru displease,then one Kouga and Totosai
Actually it's pretty funny neXD

Yep,it's totally different.And the part that I had mention is after you'd defeat Kanna and get to the beach and let the fishman to carried you to an island(But anyway,once you get into the island you won't be able to get back anymore,but don't worry you can by items stuff from a pig looking Yokaii and save at the cliff which you'd met that dynamtic lover Yokkai)

And you'll meet a Yokaii which would love to light up the dynamtic and blow up your group up,then when you woke up you just discovered the characer that you'd been together the most and meet Kagura again (Kikyo appeared again to help you to stop Kagura and they escaped)After that you'll see your group again and find Kagura^^

When you saw Kagura,you'll see your ancestor and Kagura on the way and disappeared just go to the rock and it'd appeared a secert cage,when you enter you'll see Kohaku again,he was controlled by a Yokkai(Again it's different)Fight for the Yokaii and Kohaku will be free by beng controlled.And Sango would ask Kirara to carry him back to Kaede.Again you'd saw that dynamtic lover Yokkai and got trapped!!!Then Kagura's wind help you to stop the dynamtic explode.Again you'll fight that little monster(Don't used any special attack,because it'll be soon you'll face Naraku)

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2004-12-26
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 46楼 发表于: 2005-05-28
这种RPG玩起来。。。

要用好多时间诶
注册时间:
2005-01-30
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 47楼 发表于: 2005-05-28
原来这就要完了…………对于RPG来说的确不算长

最后的结局就由我自己来发掘吧,谢楼上的楼上

顺便善意地提醒一句:日文的罗马字拼音有一些错误,例如“殺生丸”、“式神”等词语

我之前都没有提到…………

其の嘆きこそ、我の糧也。
注册时间:
2004-05-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 48楼 发表于: 2005-05-29
引用
最初由 Smilebit 发布
原来这就要完了…………对于RPG来说的确不算长

最后的结局就由我自己来发掘吧,谢楼上的楼上

顺便善意地提醒一句:日文的罗马字拼音有一些错误,例如“殺生丸”、“式神”等词语

我之前都没有提到…………

Yep,it's almost the endeing after you'd defeat Naraku(But still ou have to find a way to get back to your era,anyway good luck^^ )

It's ok la
The 'dewprism' that I played is also as short as this one(just a little differents is they have some different events on different character to make it looks a little bit longer)

Ahaha,sorry about that I'd also misspell those(Because I just used my bad hearing to make it out),until later "I'd discovered it's 'Shikigami' and 'Sesshoumaru'+ - +;;; (Wonder I even had misspell 'Shikigami' again x-x;;; )

级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2005-05-29
在线时间:
1247小时
发帖:
只看该作者 49楼 发表于: 2005-05-29
好像是格斗的吧?不太清楚阿抱歉
注册时间:
2004-05-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 50楼 发表于: 2005-05-30
引用
最初由 AzraelメJusket 发布
好像是格斗的吧?不太清楚阿抱歉

Nope this one is RPG not battle game,Chibi's Inu-Chan look so KAWAII~~~~!!!X3 X3 X3 X3 XD XD XD

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个