注册时间:
2003-06-06
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 30楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
再加一点。

《乱马1/2》访问(此部分转载自漫无边际)

有格斗,有恋爱,有耍宝。在日本却有中国风味。高桥老师说『乱马』就是一部这样的无国籍漫画。刚画完『乱马』最后的图画(特大海报)的老师,在此述说乱马』的九年历史!
想传达欢笑和Happy……与『乱马』共步的九年 ■乱马诞生秘话

-主角变身的这种idea,是怎样想到的呢?

因为我想如果主角同时是男性和女性,就能画很多男孩子和女孩子了。能同时画男女两边是件快乐的事。而且怎画都不腻。

-请问想到利用水来变身的契机?

要如何变身这点,我想了很久都想不到,原本想让人被揍了就变身,但是这样的话,打得满脸是包很可怜。男女男女……这想著的时候,就想到澡堂上写著『男』 『女』的帘子,『说到澡堂就是热水和冷水……』,就这样。虽然这种设定很宝,
但是我自己倒是挺中意的。我希望画成一部有好笑的地方,有happy的地方,让人看了能打起精神的作品,这这里而言,我想是成功了……。 -『乱马』这个名字挺稀奇的,请问你为什想到这个名字?
我想这个名字不管对男孩子或对女孩子来说都很可爱。

-咒泉乡这个点子也挺新鲜的。

当决定变身由『水』来决定之后,既然是水,我的脑海里就浮起了被诅咒的泉水。至於场所,『有这诡异的泉水的地方,除了中国以外没有别的了』,所以我很快就决定了。

■总数百人的乱马角色的辛劳故事

-出现了娘溺泉,猫溺泉等种种的溺泉,咒泉乡有哪些溺泉是一开始就想好的吗?

我只想到了是个有很多受诅咒的泉水的地方,种类一开始并没决定。当我做出新的角色的时候, 再配合那个人最适合的变身型态, 所以泉水是跟著角色增加的(笑)。我也不知道到底有多少泉水?
-如果你自己掉到咒泉里的话,你希望能变身成什样子?

我希望能变成能在天上飞的动物。在漫画里,裤袜太狼或凤凰山的居民这种有翅膀的人物也存在著。我想如果能像那样自由自在的在天上飞,一定很愉快。

-有哪些角色的性格变得和当初的打算不一样?

主角乱马。原本我想是个玩格斗的男孩子,很有精神,然后是个性格很爽快的男孩子,但是变成了优柔寡断,对什事情都很在意,又小气的家伙,我想这种个性每个人都有,我利用笔把这种性格表现了出来。 -感情移入最深的的角色是?因为乱马和小茜的性格出人意料的扭,直接表达感情的良牙好画多了。相反的,珊璞或九能这种好胜(强气)的角色我很难理解。比如说九能,我只画了两三回, 就觉得『我真是跟不上这个人』。可是,在编故事方面,他们和八宝斋一样是非常方便的存在。自以为是很强烈,老是造成麻烦,帮我能一直把故事往前推,对我来说是非常方便的角色。

-有不少小角色存在,有你喜欢的角色吗?

我挺喜欢有可疑外表的博奕王K。很像耍宝的角色。另外,不知道为什画的时候让我安心的咒泉乡导游,我也挺喜欢的。动物方面是小P吧,虽然我也喜欢雄猫和珊璞的猫……如果有像小P的小猪,我一定要家里养一支当宠物。

■看了之后笑的搞笑是基本!

-『乱马』具有格斗、恋爱、耍宝三个要素,请问有哪些故事是你画的时候觉得很快乐的。

不管那个我都画得很高兴。可是,因为我想画的是好笑而有趣的漫画,所以不 管在哪一类里,我都一定放一些搞笑的东西。角色被打之后飞走这种一定出现的耍宝法我意外的喜欢,一不小心就画下去了。

因为连载了很久,格斗之后格斗,恋爱之后恋爱的话腻,所以在格斗类的之后,常常画一个一篇完结的搞笑故事,之后再画恋爱故事,想这样,为了常能画出新鲜的『乱马』,在我心里我有一定的流程。 -你喜欢的爱情场面是?

我喜欢良牙和小茜说话的时候,非常不好意思、很害羞的这种气氛。每次要画认真的场景的时候,画著画著自己都害羞起来,所以每次最后都沦於耍宝。如果范围不限於爱情场面的话,在格子的角落自然而然的放一些搞笑的东西。这些东西我觉得就算没有人发现我也很喜欢。

-最有印象的故事是

乱马学『飞龙升天破』的那一段。由於八宝斋的炙,贫力虚脱炙,力量上变弱的乱马,而以前打不过他的角色们集合起来打倒他。而另一方面,要帮助乱马的角色们也聚集在一起。
我觉得一直到那之前,以乱马这个人为中心而行动的角色们,终於开始动了起 来。因为这个故事是我一边烦恼一边画出来,所以印象特别深刻。说到格斗,是和г-и打斗的那一回。也许是因为那个角色也有男女两面。又也许是他的两个手下的搞笑法,也让我画得很快乐。

■这次的特大海报是最有自信的作品

-这次的作画中,花了最多时间的图画是那一幅?

那当然是特大海报啊。我第一次画这大张的画。要配合春夏秋冬的时光流转,另外必须要配置所有的角色……在这些小地方都花了不少精神。而配合季节放置角色也出奇的难。尤其是冬天,我只想到了格斗溜冰的两个人。我想了很久之后,想
到冬天就是暖炉,就做了一个围著暖炉的『懒人区』。
-这次刊载的图画中,有哪张是特别中意的?

虽然月历用的我每张都喜欢,如果说到『特别』喜欢的话,大概是八十四页的乱马吧。

-这次特地集从前的画,有发觉什么特别的吗?

Sunday本志的封面用图,出人意料的有很多类似的画。因为是少年志,很有精神好像要飞出画面般的姿势自然而然的都挺像的。如果不一次看,倒是不注意到。老实说,这是我第一次出画集形式的东西。很少有机会像这样一次看完自己的画,这次能看到很多怀念的画,我很高兴。

-最后对读者说几句话吧。

长久的期间里,为『乱马』加油打气的大家,真是多谢了。能够连载九年,也 是因为大家的应援。当我看读者来信,知道大家都能乐於我的作品里,甚至帮我加 油打气的信,这些都激励了我。以后我继续画有趣的作品,请大家要支持喔。

時は戦国時代、宿命のライバル、謙信と信玄の対決!!
目指すは川中島、狙うは信玄の首!!

NPC
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-09-08
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 31楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
引用
最初由 Karin 发布
小N....OPED那帖壞掉了|||||
能不能修好?
歌詞我都整理好了...可能網路問題發一半就斷了
現在不能編輯....

哪帖?偶看看~
在哪里编辑?PM偶,偶编~
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2002-06-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 32楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
插曲歌詞:
-----------------------------------
TV 插曲:マルガリータ(ヘレン笹野)
作詞:安藤芳彦 作曲:小林泉美

誰でもすぐ恋に落ちる
それが不思議なカクテル
マルガリータ
冷えた二人醒めた心
試してみて
どうぞこのカクテル
一口めで目がうるんできて
二口めでじっとしてられない
夢見る心 頬をよせあった
あのころのように
二人は激しい愛のとりこ
どうぞ二人で
お飲みなさいな
魔法のカクテル
情熱のマルガリータ

それは遠い南の国
恋の都のカクテル
マルガリータ
片想いにしずんだ夜
試してみて
どうぞこのカクテル
一口めで忘れられそう
二口めで心がよみがえる
誰かに声かけ
踊りだしそうよ
きっと朝までに
すてきな恋人見つかるでしょう
だからあなたも
お飲みなさいな
不思議なカクテル
灼熱のマルガリータ

TV 插曲:ふしぎ・きれい(平野文)
作詞:小島徳久 作曲:松谷裕子 編曲:板倉文明

ひとの心はふしぎ
自分でもわからない
私の心ふしぎ
あなたのことだけ
うでの時計はずした
読みかけた本閉じる
窓ガラスにうつった
自転車長い影
空・色・きれい・夏の朝
今日はむかい風
やさしく両手広げたら
フワリすりぬけた
さっきからはしゃいでる
なんかホラかくしてる
こっそりときかせてよ
どっかしらかんじてる
だってほらうれてる
もんだいがありそうね
むずかしい宿題はみんな・あした

ひとの気持ちはふしぎ
自分でもわからない
私の気持ちふしぎ
あなたのことだけ
駅のそばで寄り道
階段を駆け降りる
知らないうちに消えた
口笛焼けた肌
まちなみ・光る・夏の朝
今日は雨上り
汗ばむ背中見つけたら
キラリ走れそう
どんなときひらめくの
どんなときときめくの
こんやこそはなしてね
ちょっとだけまかせて
ぴったりとみつめて
がっしりとうけとめて
好き・きらい・花びら・答えは・あした
MOVIE1 插曲:ラムのバラード(平野文)
作詞:實川 翔 作曲・編曲:西村コージ

ダーリン 指輪光ってるほら 風にふるえてる
やさしい ささやき 聞こえてくるよう
私を呼んでいるの
星の数より 愛が多くても
あなたとふたり 愛はひとつだけ
 とぎれることはないの
   それは
 あなたへの“愛”

ダーリン 指輪つけてるの今 星を見つめてる
思い出 映した スクリーンみたい
貴方が ほほえんでる
たとえ 私のそばにいなくても
二人の愛は 永遠にひとつ
 とぎれることはないの
   それは
 あなたへの“愛”

ダーリン

MOVIE1 插曲:影ふみのワルツ(藤田詩織)
作詞:藤田詩織 作曲・編曲:西村コージ

あかね色した
夕焼けの中で
かげふみしょうと
誘われたの

長い影追う
見知らぬあなた
はしゃいでよけたら
涙消えた

ウキウキと はずむ胸
楽しいのはなぜ
2人で走れば こぼれるほほえみ
淋しくないわ もう

1人ぼっちで
ぶらんこゆらして
たのしいふりをする
こともないの

絵本の中の
ページのように
そよ風の中で 夢を見てる

いつまでも あそびたい
夜よこないでね
2人で走れば こぼれるほほえみ
1人ぼっちじゃない

ウキウキと はずむ胸
楽しいのはなぜ
2人で走れば こぼれるほほえみ
1人ぼっちじゃない
MOVIE2 插曲:ラメ色ドリーム(小林泉美)
作詞:宮原芽映 作曲・編曲:小林泉美

You gotta be crazy No, I'm alright
You're out of your mind ラリラリラメドリーム
パパパパラパラ こぼれてゆくのよ 頭の中から
キキキキラキラ キラめき出すのよ 不思議な夢たち
ちょっと普通じゃないって言われそう
だけどわたしいつだってまともよ
ピンク色とんでキラリ メロン色とんでキラリ
バナナ色とんでふわりと 消えてゆくの
真珠色とんでキラリ 銀河色とんでキラリ
みんなみんな ならべ1列 指先ではじくわ
1・2・3・4・5・6・7・8・9・10
You must be crazy I fold you I'm not
You gotta be kidding ラリラリラメドリーム
みみみみてみて あのこもこのこも
にこにこすてきよ みみみみるみる
とんがり出してる あなたの頭が
ちょっと欲ばりはだめと言われそう
だけどひとりなんてむり えらべない
黒メガネとんでキラリ
アロハシャツとんでキラリ
ひげ男とんでふわりと 消えてゆくの
ゴリラくんとんでキラリ 火星人とんでキラリ
みんなみんな ならべ1列 指先ではじくわ
1・2・3・4・5・6・7・8・9・10
Are you really alright I'm feeling great
You gotta watch yourself
We're getting stoned too

パパパパラパラ こぼれてゆくのよ
頭の中から キキキキラキラ キラめき出すのよ
不思議な夢たち ラメドリーム、ラメラメドリーム
ラメドリーム、ラメラメドリーム
あなたの頭が ほんとよ きれいネ
虹色ちょうちょ ラメ色ドリーム
とんでピカピカまぶしいの
ピンク色とんでキラリ メロン色とんでキラリ
バナナ色とんで ピカピカまぶしいの
あなただってとんでキラリ 私だってとんでキラリ
みんなみんな ならべ1列 指先ではじくわ
1・2・3・4・5・6・7・8・9・10
I fold you it's great ラメラメドリーム
We all must be crazy ラメラメドリーム
MOVIE3 插曲:Remember my Love(ステファニー) 
作詞:Ralph McCathy 作曲:タケカワユキヒデ 編曲:土方隆行

I wanna thank you for
all the trust and devotion
Thank you for the good times
For your love
Love as deep as any ocean
Though for a while we may go separate ways
I know nothing can come between us
Oh, No matter what people say

*Say you will remember my love
 Say you never will lose sight of
 the light we found to guide us
 Say you will remember my love
 Call me any lonely night, love
 You know I'm on your side

Well all around the world
people looking for someone
to have and belong to
Everyone
needs a love to hold on to
And when you find someone,
you'll open your eyes
to the beauty that's all around you
Oh, and I'm So happy I found you, love
(*Repeat)

级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2002-12-18
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 33楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
恩恩……
歌词真是辛苦 Karin 桑拉~

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2003-03-30
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 34楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
福星TV版OP、ED歌词的英文翻译(汗,本来是和日文歌词一起的,因为上面有了,所以我就不贴日文的了)
1、ラムのラブソング (CD)

Don't get so fidgety! You're always looking all over the place! Stop looking away from me! More than anyone else, I love you, love you, love you the best! love you, love you, love you! love you, love you, love you! love you, love you, love you!
On nights when the stars are twinkling, I dream all about you. I love you, but you act like you don't know. I bet you're crazy for someone else by now!
Ah! Men all have so many loves. Ah! You're spreading them all over, and making me worry!
Don't get so fidgety! You're always looking all over the place! Stop looking away from me! More than anyone else, I love you the best!
Ah! How many lovers does a man want? Ah! Love only me, and me alone, always.
Don't get so fidgety! You're always looking all over the place! Stop looking away from me! More than anyone else, I love you the best! Always the best! Everything about you, I love, love, love, love, love, love, I love you the best!

2、宇宙は大ヘンだ! (CD)

Let's put weird and weird together, and make it even weirder! Weird, weird space is super-weird!
This vast space is unbearably strange. Nonsensical things happen on an everyday basis. Even so, we mustn't be surprised. Let's calm down and talk about it. Hold on. What? What? Something's weird! Hold on. What? What? Something's surely a little weird! If it isn't weird, it won't be fun. If you act like it's no big deal, it'll be too ordinary. Let's put weird and weird together, and make it even weirder! Weird, weird space is super-weird!
If it gets weird, it becomes fun! Hearts pop up and fly away into the night sky! Let's put weird and weird together, and make it even weirder! Weird, weird space is super-weird!
Let's put weird and weird together, and make it even weirder! Weird, weird space is super-weird!
Let's put weird and weird together, and make it even weirder! Weird, weird space is super-weird! Super-weird! Terrible!

3、心細いな (CD)

The instant you pass by a pretty girl you get all energetic. You're a troublesome one, my Darling.
You're the most fickle boy in all of space. Do what you like; I'm saying bye-bye.
#1: Though you search all over-- forlorn, aren't you, forlorn, aren't you-- You can't find love-- forlorn, aren't you, forlorn, aren't you-- You look like you're shrinking away-- forlorn, aren't you, forlorn, aren't you-- Always reeling every which-way; where can love be?
Your eyes are like radar, always turning this way and that looking for pretty girls.
Even though you typically get dumped right away, not even giving up a little, you keep getting presents of rejection over and over again.
REPEAT REFRAIN #1.
Even when you're in the middle of making a move on me in a sweet tone of voice, you get distracted in no time, my Darling.
You're the most fickle boy in all of space. Do what you like; I'm saying bye-bye.
REPEAT REFRAIN #1.
Always reeling every which-way; where can love be?

4、星空サイクリング (CD)

From a room with no sky, we go to a night of stars falling, slipping out through the window, riding a bicycle.
#1: Cosmic Cycler, cycling in the starry sky, Run Run Run Run Runaway Home. Cosmic Cycler, wheeling in the starry sky, Run Run Run Run Runaway Home.
The two of us, faraway, on the freeway of the night sky. Don't sleep, you're mine tonight, my Darling.
Dashing through the dreaming galaxy to our rendezvous. Chase a shooting star, and keep running until morning.
REPEAT REFRAIN #1
The two of us, faraway, on the freeway of the night sky. Promise that tonight, you'll be mine, my Darling.
REPEAT REFRAIN #1 REPEAT REFRAIN #1
Cosmic Cycler... Cosmic Cycler... Cosmic Cycler...

5、I , I , YOU&爱(CD)

Even though I, I, I, I love you, why are you, you, you, you always gloomy?
I, I, I, I, have strong feelings of missing you. You, You, You, You, I will seduce, for sure.
The world begins with you and I. A woman is no good if she's tired of waiting.
Love me, flirtatious Darling. Hold me, bashful Darling. Kiss me, wonderful Darling.
I'll always be ready to be in love with you.
Even though I, I, I, I love you, why are you, you, you, you always gloomy?
I, I, I, I won't put up with wishi-washiness. You, You, You, You, need courage for love.
Everything is born from you and I. I don't want a man who just puts on a tough act.
Love me, strong-willed Darling. Hold me, weak-willed Darling. Kiss me, wonderful Darling.
I'll always be ready to be in love with you.
I, I, I, I, want to be loved. I, I, I, I, love you.
I, I, I, I, want to be loved. I, I, I, I, love you.

6、Dansing Star (CD)

He becomes Scorpio, as the city falls fast asleep tonight. She becomes Virgo. Dance! "Dancing, Dancing Night!"
When the two cleverly get out of an uneasy situation, there at the mysterious edge of the universe, dance! "Dancing, dancing star!"
Hold me, so tightly, and say "I won't let you go!" or something, 'Cause for tonight, I just wanna get tipsy, kissing.
See? You're reflected in my eyes, do you see...? See? I'm reflected in your eyes so beautifully.
He'll become stardust, as the night burns out shortly; She'll become a shooting star.
Dance! "Dancing, Dancing Star." Dance! "Dancing, Dancing Star." Dance! "Dancing, Dancing Star."

7、夢は Love me more (CD)

The town at twilight is shining faintly. That makes every man look gentle. They can lead me on, as I'm lost in emotions... But if I fall in love then, it's only for a moment. The only one that I'm in love with is you. You can hold me in your arms anytime, but when I turn around, I don't see you. You leave me baffled, I don't know what to do. Love will always belong to the two of us. Our dreams are one; Love me more. Yes, love belongs to the two of us. Love me more, endlessly. Lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala... Love me, love me, more! Love me, love me, more!

8、パジャマ・じゃまだ (CD)

Even in my dreams, I want to chase you, and I put your photo under my bed. Floating through the sky, just at the good part, the instant I kissed you, I woke up from my dream.
Promise me you'll squeeze me tight because I'll wait for you forever, quietly. I'm getting impatient.
Pa...Pa...Pajamas Get in the Way! I can't get to sleep. I'm lonely, Darling. Pa...Pa...Pajamas Get in the Way! Feel my naked emotions, Darling. A hot sigh... I feel like I'm burning up on this blue planet's night.
The rumors that you have a girlfriend don't bother me in the least. Wings of flirtatious love, hurry and bring him here to me.

9、恋のメビウス (CD)

When we meet, besame te quiero [Spanish: kiss me, I love you]dancing in the night sky, am\'e usted [I loved you]
Somewhere in the galaxy, there's a Moebiuswhere you and I will meet by chance.
Te quiero quiz\'as, te quiero quiz\'as [I love you perhaps]Until I'm out of breath, besame mucho [kiss me a lot!]
It's promised, besame te quieroI'm waiting in vain, but am\'e usted
No matter how far away the stars,we'll meet by chance on the Moebius ring.
Te quiero quiz\'as, te quiero quiz\'asWhen I'm resolved, besame mucho
Even tomorrow, besame te quieroIf I'm dreaming, just the same, am\'e usted
Somewhere in the galaxy, there's a Moebiuswhere you and I will meet by chance.
Te quiero quiz\'as, te quiero quiz\'asPretending to be asleep, besame muchoPretending to be asleep, besame mucho

10、Chance On Love (CD)

My baby, what can I sayShow you the way that I feel* I just wanna be with you Won't you give your love for me Let's take a chance on love
While being held in your arms,I whispered in your ear,"Don't ever let me go,I'll show you sweet dreams."
** Feel me, feel me, and hold me in your arms and give a smile in my heart I will love you every day wo-wo-wo
Nobody does like I do My love is so very true.* Repeat
Can't you see, I want you, loveWant you to tell me the same.* Repeat
Love always awakens sleep,hiding the clock.When drawn close with indifferent armsmy dreams instantly fade.
** * Repeat
I just wanna be with youWon't you let me stay with youLet's give a chance on love

11、Open Invitation (CD)

I secretly hand over a silver pass key,a letter of invitation for you alone!I try to keep itMy little secretThe appointment is tonight,this night's for just the two of us.
Thoughts you don't show on your faceyou can't hide from a woman's eyes!Don't try to hide itDon't try to fight it I can't wait any longer.
* This is an open invitation I'm planning on a celebration Ooh baby, for your information I'm gonna make you fall in love with me
It's not just my imagination Filling me with anticipation Come on, give in to the temptation 'Cuz I'm the one you really need
Boy, when it's just you and IHow wonderful it'll be!
Don't ring my telephone,I don't want to hear an unkind reply.Don't try to hide itDon't try to fight it Don't keep me waiting,this night's for just the two of us.
* Repeat
Come up and see me sometimeI'll show you what I meanBoy, when it's just you and IHow wonderful it'll be!

12、Rock The Planet (CD)

* Rock the planet Rock the planet, baby Rock the planet for everyone
* Repeat
The shining Milky Waypierced my eyes,and burning for you,my heart wouldn't stop.
On the third stone from the sunYou ring my bell, I bang your drum, singin'
* Repeat
Warmly [lit. hotly] hold me tightmore firmly than anyone.If I catch sight of love,I want to leave my lips to you.
When the race is finally runWe're right back where we started from, we can
* 2x Repeat
On the third stone from the sunWe'll rock and roll till the morning comes, singin'
* Repeat
Rock the planet, we'll be rockin' the planet, babyRock the planet for everyone

13、Everyday (CD)
(这个不需要翻译了)

14、Good Luck~永遠より愛をこめて

"It's so wonderful--All right" We can still make it... "It's so wonderful" ...while there are birds flying in the sky.
"It's so wonderful--All right" Looking at it from here... "It's so wonderful" ...it's just like a panorama surrounded by light.
Earth is a beautiful planet-- the only oasis floating in the cosmos. "Good luck"--I will protect the planet of love on which you live. How exciting it is!
"It's so wonderful--All right" Tomorrow will be too late... "It's so wonderful" ...because the sun will fade soon.
Travel to the East of Eden. Even without a map, you will return for sure--Boomerang.
"Good luck"--An angel's kiss turns into a cobalt-blue star. Terribly exciting!
Earth is a beautiful planet-- the only oasis floating in the cosmos. "Good luck"--I will protect the planet of love on which you live. How exciting it is!
"Good luck"--I send you telepathy from here, with eternal love. Truly exciting!

15、殿方ごめん遊ばせ

I can see through your tricks but I think that that's really cute. If you're willing to meet me halfway I'll take you on, gladly!
I cross my legs up high and wink--one more push is all it takes. Aren't I shiny?
Your temperature's rising. Your eyes are watering.
Oh, yes, you are watching me, I am watching you. Might I be too attractive? Gentlemen, I'm Sorry. You won't be able to sleep tonight.
Figuring out women is almost a wasted effort. Experience doesn't count. They're like people from another world.
You don't understand, though I love that too, and take my praise seriously.
From the way you look at me, you really seem to love me.
Always, you are watching me, I am watching you. How'd you like to have a pounding heart? (You, I Love You) Gentlemen, I'm Sorry. It's too bad you're overstimulated. (Baby, I'm So Sorry)
Oh, yes, you are watching me, I am watching you. (You, I Love, Oh!) Might I be too attractive? Gentlemen, I'm Sorry. You won't be able to sleep tonight. (Boy! I'm So Sorry) (Woo, Baby) (Woo, You are Mine Baby)

Love is Power
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2003-06-06
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 35楼 发表于: 2003-06-17
OVA 第二集《怒れシャーベット》是不是改编漫画版的
《愤怒的雪泥冰》那集?

我唯独这一集OVA没有。漫游上有下的吗?

時は戦国時代、宿命のライバル、謙信と信玄の対決!!