[请教]不解之谜——Gabriela Robin到底是什么人?

楼层直达
级别: 精灵王
注册时间:
2004-10-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
一直想知道《人狼》ED中的人声是用何种语言演唱的,于是查了一下那个人声演唱者Gabriela Robin,没想到这竟然是个谜一样的人物,很多人认为她就是菅野洋子本人,可有听过菅野本人演唱的又说不是她的声音,关于她到底是谁现在有没有定论呢?
附带一段文字,哪位英语达人帮忙翻一下

The Lost Lyrics of Jin-Roh(关于这位歌者Gabriela Robin)
The Lost Lyrics of Jin-Roh

(Written by Daniel DeLorme using sources from around the Net)

Among the many qualities of Jin-Roh, one that may get less attention than it deserves is the music. The haunting melodies composed by Hajime Mizoguchi are very subtle, slowly building momentum and emotion in every scene in the movie, with only the most musically aware viewer being conscious of their effect. In part because of that subtlety, all of Mizoguchi's songs on the soundtrack haver been eclipsed by one other track, the end theme composed by Yoko Kanno. I say "in part" because the other tracks don't only fall prey to their own subtlety, they also fall prey to the end theme's magnificence. Grace Omega would eclipse any other track, whatever album it were on. It is a truly gorgeous piece of music, with ethereal vocals that reach deep inside your soul.

These vocals seem to have intrigued a lot of people, as I have received many questions about the lyrics of Grace Omega. Unfortunately I have no idea what they are. In fact, those lyrics may not even exist. The lyrics of Grace Omega were sung by Gabriela Robin (supposedly an alter ago of Yoko Kanno). On rec.arts.anime.music it is suggested that Gabriela Robin often uses nonsensical lyrics.

WHAT LANGUAGE DOES GABRIELA ROBIN SING IN?
As one rec.arts.anime poster once wrote, it's LizFraserese (i.e. Elizabeth Fraser of the Cocteau Twins is well known for her "screwing up the lyrics" experiments in phoenetics). In Robins' case, often, it's gibberish that sounds kind of French.

One only has to looks at a few of Kanno's songs to realize this has some truth to it. The lyrics of Cat's Delicacy are a prime example. An interview of Yoko Kanno by EX.org sheds further light on the matter:

EX: What languages did you use for "Medicine Eater", "Cat's Delicacy" and "Arcadia"?
KY: Hmm... which language... There is only the image of someone swallowing medicine. (laughs) For "Cat's Delicacy," the image of a golden-haired lady. As for "Arcadia"...
EX: Is it Latin?
KY: There is the image of Latin, but the atmosphere of ESCAFLOWNE is an otherworldly one. It's really not Latin at all.
EX: What languages did you use for "After, in the dark", "Torch song", "SANTI-U", "Pulse", "A Sai En" and "Wanna Be an Angel"? They're not real Earth languages, right?
KY: No, they're not real Earth languages. (laughs)

In an attempt to get to the bottom of this, I figured that Japanese fans might have a better clue to this than me, being closer to the source. So I inquired of Eijiro Sumii if he might know the lyrics. He answered:

Actually, this is a mystery that Japanese fans are also wondering about. The official information is, of course, that Gabriela Robin (the singer) made the lyrics up, as the "Stab Liste" in Jin-Roh ManiaXX says (in English for this part only). Hajime Mizoguchi (the composer) has answered somebody's question (in his official web page in Japanese) that they are "the company's secret" and he would like to let the audience imagine. Google doesn't give any hint other than that, either.

So, unless somebody has written them down, the lyrics are unlikely to exist on the Net... If you have any more information, please let me know! To me, they somehow sound like in German - is this correct?

Well, to me they sounded kind of latin, but I guess we'll never know. And maybe that's okay, really...

人生是不能回头的。
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2003-02-19
在线时间:
8小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
大家称她的语言为Gablish...我称之为Robin语~~

据目前的情报来总结下的话:
和法语语法相似的自造语
只有Robin知道其歌词的意义,并不是无意义的发音组合……

YK=GR....100%不成立

-___- 算了,不说了,这个话题有点xx...而且找不到正确答案……

グリの街 扫图工房
注册时间:
2004-01-03
在线时间:
10小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
GR很多消息来源称是YK的一个以色列友人,因为本人不喜欢抛头露面,所以不希望身份被公开

精修各国飞行器

庆祝CCAR 66部执照到手及获得整机放行授权。一照在手,全国无忧
注册时间:
2003-03-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
这是歌曲里常出现的 人造语系

这种语系有根据和来历.由多国的语言和语法合成的.

ヨーロッパっぽい言語にするということで、文法の基本ベースはラテン語/古典ギリシャ語としています。

その他、参考にした、またはしている言語といえば、フランス語(部分冠詞等)、フィンランド語(格の種類)、ヘブライ語(態構造)、タガログ語(焦点マーカー)をはじめ、幾つもの知りもしない言語からアイディアを貰ってきています。

无敌烧包- -
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-03-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
好像有人怀疑她就是YK吧...
注册时间:
2005-01-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
说法很多,没定论,YK=Gabby的说法并非100%不成立,参考文章:
http://www.ykfan.cn/?q=node/16
还有一个疑点,请看11楼:
http://www.ykfan.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=434&extra=page%3D1

http://www.ykfan.cn
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2006-01-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
YK在某次访谈中已经说过她的作品里有“非地球语种”的语言存在,当作品中出现不能用现有的言辞去形容(或者说表达)她想表达的东西的时候,YK就会创作一些“非地球用语言”以达到表达的目的。

另外,robin就是谁已经不重要了,这个话题自robin出现的时候就围绕着YK,要是当某场live,有人唱出了那神秘的声音,还亲自承认自己就是神秘的Robin,你说那些对robin的神秘感而痴迷的饭饭会怎么样?失去了神秘感的robin会怎样?本人来说不希望robin公开身份的说...

这金发蹭得累女儿太萌了~:(
级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2006-01-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
StandAlone大大说话,偶就站着听好了...~~光速逃逸中...

这金发蹭得累女儿太萌了~:(
注册时间:
2005-01-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
呵呵,说得好,gabby是谁都丝毫不影响我们欣赏她的音乐~~~

http://www.ykfan.cn
注册时间:
2003-02-19
在线时间:
8小时
发帖:
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2006-01-28
-v- 新的一年即将来到...迷题继续~~喵咔喵咔~~~~闪飘~~

グリの街 扫图工房
注册时间:
2005-03-11
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2006-01-29
Gablish 这个不错 GOD blessing

被子!,背在背上...
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2003-01-04
在线时间:
19小时
发帖:
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2006-01-29
如果像破解密码一样地来猜测Gablish语法的话,多半会发觉GR不同的词用的不是“同一种”语言吧... (认得出的大概有类似法文(moon)、英文(abc mouse parade)、拉丁文(epistle)...)
在Aquarion OST2最后一首歌曲中,官方翻译的日文歌词中有一句是“丽娜的蒲公英”,但歌手演唱时并没有出现类似lina的发音。因此我觉得一些歌词的原文只是单纯的发音而已,意义是另外赋予的。
注册时间:
2004-10-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2006-01-29
想不到资讯这么发达的年代居然还有这种秘密人物

人生是不能回头的。
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2005-11-09
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2006-01-31
引用
最初由 ichijyo 发布
想不到资讯这么发达的年代居然还有这种秘密人物

对呀,和gabby接触过的人相当多...

实际上这个秘密应该很容易被揭穿...

也许大多数人都不愿意去计较她是谁吧...

因为在我的心中,她是世界上最美丽的歌手...
注册时间:
2004-10-02
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2006-02-04
还有唱call me call me的那个steve conte又是什么人呢?不会也是这样的神秘人吧?

人生是不能回头的。
快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个