楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2005-04-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 270楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
hummm...if Arika was indeed the child of the king and Rena then I can understand the problem of getting a new otome. I meant they probably had a hard time telling people about it. And since after the death of the king and queen, there was no one else beside baby Mashiro who was high enough rank to have a Otome, so there was no back up possible even if one is available (I meant you can't just have some dumb kids ordering a meister otome around, now would you?).

Garderobe probably had to assume some form of gardianship for Windbloom before Mashiro get her otome. That would also explain why Shizuru transformed but the other leaders of the world let her go. After all it would be unfair for Windbloom and it would be danger to world peace if everyone attack Windbloom for her technologies when she had no otome to defend herself.

Why can't I dispense C1 drug? Arrgghh
注册时间:
2005-06-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 271楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 cys_pitaten 发布

让静留挂了应该就可以看到了…………

靠 你等吧 我看这动画播完了...她也不可能挂.........

世界真是太奇怪了
注册时间:
2005-06-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 272楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布
hummm...if Arika was indeed the child of the king and Rena then I can understand the problem of getting a new otome. I meant they probably had a hard time telling people about it. And since after the death of the king and queen, there was no one else beside baby Mashiro who was high enough rank to have a Otome, so there was no back up possible even if one is available (I meant you can't just have some dumb kids ordering a meister otome around, now would you?).

Garderobe probably had to assume some form of gardianship for Windbloom before Mashiro get her otome. That would also explain why Shizuru transformed but the other leaders of the world let her go. After all it would be unfair for Windbloom and it would be danger to world peace if everyone attack Windbloom for her technologies when she had no otome to defend herself.

这里是中文论坛.写中文.

世界真是太奇怪了
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2005-12-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 273楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布

是啊,这样的话的确不能直接名正言顺的找新的接班人,所以有些问题就解释的通了…………

但这样的话学院就是一个非中立存在了,各国能够容忍这个情况看来学院在乙HIME世界里的确是受到各国畏惧的一个存在……

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2002-05-28
在线时间:
4小时
发帖:
只看该作者 274楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
其实,莉娜有没有儿女也不知。
注册时间:
2005-04-13
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 275楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
Sorry for posting in English. Although I can read Chinese well, I don't have access to Chinese software, nor trained in Pin Ying. Any suggestion is welcome.:D :D

On the other hand, I thought a lot of posters here know English from the responds, so I post a bit more this time.

Why can't I dispense C1 drug? Arrgghh
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-11-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 276楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布

非常赞成你的观点。。。

失格不能公布是个以往没想到过的可能性呢

至于未成年的MASHIRO和后备

毕竟学院是建在WINDBLOOM地盘上

应该有和WINDBLOOM达成某种程度上的协定才对

引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布
Sorry for posting in English. Although I can read Chinese well, I don't have access to Chinese software, nor trained in Pin Ying. Any suggestion is welcome.:D :D

On the other hand, I thought a lot of posters here know English from the responds, so I post a bit more this time.

IT WAS RECOMMENDED TO IGNORE JUNKY

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2004-08-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 277楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 bee 发布
的確,我也往樓上所說去想了,三巨頭中有一對姊妹,但這樣劇情也越來越玄了!-__-

难道蚂蚁和nina是姐妹?

好玩……

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2004-08-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 278楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 怜翔 发布

前苍天可能是生了孩子后.才宣布退休.之前隐瞒着大家..当然一时没办法找到继承人.或者当时根本没有可以继承的所以才一直隐瞒到孩子出生为止..黄毛都说了那个时候前苍天刚退休.当然这个假想要蚂蚁是前苍天之女的前提下...如果不是那就简单了.就是刚退休就被人袭击......风华没有候补人.....

第一集提到,苍天之女失去了HiME的战斗能力,只有两种可能:
1)契约解除,没有主人的HiME没有认证,不能获得力量,当然,苍天之玉叶没必要留在身上。
2)……邪恶一下。生了孩子……

级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2003-08-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 279楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
图透呢。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

宠辱不惊
闲看庭前花开花落
去留无意
漫随天外云卷云舒

有志者,事竟成
破釜沉舟,百二秦关终归楚
苦心人,天不负
卧薪尝胆,三千越甲可吞吴

屈服是一种软弱,屈服是一种窝囊
屈服用我们的土话说就是“怂”,他不是人了
“人”只有脊梁骨直着,他才是人的啊
如果你脊梁骨横着,那他就变成一条狗去了
我们是人哪,我们的头顶着天,我们的脚是踩着地
所以做人就应该,成为顶天立地的汉子
级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-12-14
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 280楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 pharmacist 发布

我觉得学院只是独立于国家的一个存在,虽然是在Garderobe国内,但可以算是一个“国中国”之类的存在吧

至于不能宣布=V=[邪恶的念头浮上ing]

寒い時代だと思わんか
注册时间:
2005-10-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 281楼 发表于: 2005-12-17
引用
最初由 lovelymanzzh 发布