保暖用的

级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2004-08-05
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 61楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
Wrapping around his right shoulder is a huge white piece of fur that resembles a boa. For some reason, there's always been a huge speculation about what it really is. Some say it is a boa , some claim it's actually his tail , while others have gone so far as to say that it's his armpit hair . Pretty bizarre if you ask me.

The Furry Wrap:
Yes, it seems there are some uses for the mysterious piece of fur that's constantly wrapped around his right shoulder. Apparently, he's able to manipulate it for many uses. He can curl and uncurl it at free will, as well as, make it grow in size in order to elevate him into the air and float away. The fur can sometimes be seen trailing behind him like a stream of cloud as he moves across the sky.
The fur can also be pretty strong as Sesshoumaru has used it to swat Inuyasha and the Tessaiga away like a fly. In one battle with Inuyasha, he had also used the fur to wrap around and squeeze Inuyasha as shown in the illustrated picture. Right after that scene, he basically unwrapped the fur and sent Inuyasha crashing away forcefully. So what else can it do? He's used it to sleep on and it looks quite comfy to me. :D (我也这么觉得,好想躺一下)
Unfortunately, we do not know for sure what it is though his fans are often bent on pinpointing it. There has been some speculations about what it is..and it seems the most popular conclusion is that it's his tail or some part of his dog form's fur . I've even heard a joke that it's his armpit hair. (= =)I sure hope that's not the case as it would be quite scary, especially if it's only growing out of his right arm. @_@;

看看外国的详细研究,第三个结论 = = 我&^%$#

。。。你说过会为了我等待那一天 。。。

级别: 工作组
注册时间:
2004-07-27
在线时间:
542小时
发帖:
只看该作者 62楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
跟据偶长期观察
偶断定一定是它的狗尾巴^0^

注册时间:
2004-08-03
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 63楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
变身以后很明显的————尾巴!!

总石命
注册时间:
2004-05-29
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 64楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
不像尾巴!~
注册时间:
2003-11-15
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 65楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
引用
最初由 清馨 发布
Wrapping around his right shoulder is a huge white piece of fur that resembles a boa. For some reason, there's always been a huge speculation about what it really is. Some say it is a boa , some claim it's actually his tail , while others have gone so far as to say that it's his armpit hair . Pretty bizarre if you ask me.

The Furry Wrap:
Yes, it seems there are some uses for the mysterious piece of fur that's constantly wrapped around his right shoulder. Apparently, he's able to manipulate it for many uses. He can curl and uncurl it at free will, as well as, make it grow in size in order to elevate him into the air and float away. The fur can sometimes be seen trailing behind him like a stream of cloud as he moves across the sky.
The fur can also be pretty strong as Sesshoumaru has used it to swat Inuyasha and the Tessaiga away like a fly. In one battle with Inuyasha, he had also used the fur to wrap around and squeeze Inuyasha as shown in the illustrated picture. Right after that scene, he basically unwrapped the fur and sent Inuyasha crashing away forcefully. So what else can it do? He's used it to sleep on and it looks quite comfy to me. :D (我也这么觉得,好想躺一下)
Unfortunately, we do not know for sure what it is though his fans are often bent on pinpointing it. There has been some speculations about what it is..and it seems the most popular conclusion is that it's his tail or some part of his dog form's fur . I've even heard a joke that it's his armpit hair. (= =)I sure hope that's not the case as it would be quite scary, especially if it's only growing out of his right arm. @_@;

翻译!。。。。。。
在他的正确肩周围包围k down on 是相似一个蟒蛇的毛皮极大白色块。 因为一些理由, 总是有是一种极大的推测有关什么它真的是。 一些发言权它是一个蟒蛇 , 一些要求资讯科技实际上是他的尾部而其它到现在为止已经同样地离去说资讯科技是他的腋窝头发。 相当奇异的如果你问我。

毛皮的外套:
是的,它似乎为神秘不变地在他的正确肩周围被包装的毛皮块有一些使用。 显然地,他能够为许多使用操纵它。 他能在自由的意志弄卷而且不弄卷它,连同,在大小方面为了要举起他进空气之内而且飘浮离开 , 使它生长。 当他移动的时候,毛皮能有时被见到拖他喜欢一条云的水流臀部横过天空。
当 Inuyasha 和 Tessaiga 之远像一只飞行 Sesshoumaru 已经用它用力打下去的时候,毛皮也可能是相当强壮的。在和 Inuyasha 的一场战争中,他也已经用毛皮在附近包装并且紧握如列举的照片所显示的 Inuyasha 。 就在那现场之后,他基本上打开了毛皮而且送了有力地撞碎离开的 Inuyasha 。 如此什么别的它能做吗? 他被用它睡觉在而且它对我看起来相当舒适之上。 (我也这么觉得,好想躺一下)
虽然他的狂热者时常专心致志于精确地找见它,不幸地,我们不确实知道它是什么。 已经有关于它是什么的一些推测。。而且它似乎最流行的结论是资讯科技是他的狗形式的毛皮他在后面的或一些部份。 我甚至已经听到一个笑话资讯科技是他的腋窝头发。(== )我当然希望,当它会相当容易受惊的时候,那不是情形, 尤其如果资讯科技正在只有无法他的右手臂。 @_@;

故事讲述一个娇生惯养的高才生武藤里伽子因父母离异被迫来到相对没东京繁荣的高知县,与男主角杜崎拓的同读一班,因为性格问题,他们经常产生矛盾,可是好感就由此而产生了......

注册时间:
2004-08-05
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 66楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
引用
最初由 海がきこえ 发布

翻译!。。。。。。
在他的正确肩周围包围k down on 是相似一个蟒蛇的毛皮极大白色块。 因为一些理由, 总是有是一种极大的推测有关什么它真的是。 一些发言权它是一个蟒蛇 , 一些要求资讯科技实际上是他的尾部而其它到现在为止已经同样地离去说资讯科技是他的腋窝头发。 相当奇异的如果你问我。

毛皮的外套:
是的,它似乎为神秘不变地在他的正确肩周围被包装的毛皮块有一些使用。 显然地,他能够为许多使用操纵它。 他能在自由的意志弄卷而且不弄卷它,连同,在大小方面为了要举起他进空气之内而且飘浮离开 , 使它生长。 当他移动的时候,毛皮能有时被见到拖他喜欢一条云的水流臀部横过天空。
当 Inuyasha 和 Tessaiga 之远像一只飞行 Sesshoumaru 已经用它用力打下去的时候,毛皮也可能是相当强壮的。在和 Inuyasha 的一场战争中,他也已经用毛皮在附近包装并且紧握如列举的照片所显示的 Inuyasha 。 就在那现场之后,他基本上打开了毛皮而且送了有力地撞碎离开的 Inuyasha 。 如此什么别的它能做吗? 他被用它睡觉在而且它对我看起来相当舒适之上。 (我也这么觉得,好想躺一下)
虽然他的狂热者时常专心致志于精确地找见它,不幸地,我们不确实知道它是什么。 已经有关于它是什么的一些推测。。而且它似乎最流行的结论是资讯科技是他的狗形式的毛皮他在后面的或一些部份。 我甚至已经听到一个笑话资讯科技是他的腋窝头发。(== )我当然希望,当它会相当容易受惊的时候,那不是情形, 尤其如果资讯科技正在只有无法他的右手臂。 @_@;

- - 什么软件翻译的,乱七八糟的。

。。。你说过会为了我等待那一天 。。。

注册时间:
2004-08-05
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 67楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
引用
最初由 清馨 发布

The Furry Wrap:

还是我自己翻吧。

1. 一条类似围巾的巨大的白色毛皮环绕着他(杀)的右肩。由于某些原因,总是有好多人在讨论它到底是什么。有人说是围巾,另一些人说是他的尾巴,同时至今还有一些人居然说是它是杀的腋毛(= =)。如果你问我的话,有好多答案供选择。

2. 一直围绕着杀右肩的神秘毛皮,似乎有许多用处。显然可见,杀可以用它干很多事情。他可以自由蜷曲或者张开它,还有,为了托起让杀漂浮在空中,他可以让它伸长。当杀在空中移动的时候,这个毛皮有时看上去像脱在他身后的云气一般。

有时毛皮有相当有强度,正如杀用他把犬和铁碎牙击飞的时候。在有一次和犬的战斗里,他曾经使用这个毛皮将犬卷起来勒紧,正如图库里显示的那样。紧接着,杀松开了毛皮,然后重重的把犬摔了出去。那么,它还有什么用呢?它还可以让杀躺上去睡觉,看上去对于我来说相当舒服啊。(我也好想躺一下啊!)

可惜,我们无法确定它到底为何物,尽管FANS不断的讨论研究它。有太多的关于它的猜测了。不过,看上去最热门的结论是杀的尾巴或者说是狗的皮毛的一部分。我听说过一个笑话说那是杀的腋毛(= =),我看肯定不是真的,因为恐怕这或许会引起恐慌,特别是如果它只长在杀的右臂上 @_@

。。。你说过会为了我等待那一天 。。。

注册时间:
2004-08-23
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 68楼 发表于: 2004-08-25
我也猜是尾巴
注册时间:
2004-08-30