注册时间:
2002-09-08
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 30楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 sandywai 发布

Also the one who change Inuyasha is Kagome,not Kikyo.Even though their situation changed I'd be doubt that what would Kikyo make Inuyasha changed.I mean not what his appearance looks like but would she be accepted of 'Who' he is???(If so then why she asked Inuyasha to become a human?And if Inuyasha become a human would the villager accepted Inuyasha???In my opinion,they WON'T.It looks like it's getting back to square one)

The fact is Kikyo did change the beast named inuyasha at FIRST, 500 years ago.
级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2004-05-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 31楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 NPC 发布

The fact is Kikyo did change the beast named inuyasha at FIRST, 500 years ago.

I know but still they don't believe each other like Kagome did(They still have a distance on each other,so I think that's not a completely changed and the time that Inuyasha met Kagome is kinda like back to the square one).
And don't call Inuyasha a beast!!!Inuyasha is NOT a beast!!!He is childish,a bit wild,but NEVER a beast!!!You sounds like he is some kinda of a freak,a horrible monster!!!###
Please Watch your language!!!

级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2005-02-12
在线时间:
27小时
发帖:
只看该作者 32楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
马甲?
无间?
这个楼主的用心还是值得我细细揣摩地
注册时间:
2005-02-12
在线时间:
27小时
发帖:
只看该作者 33楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
注册也有几个月了
同样潜水也有几个月了
今天还是忍不住想说两句
桔梗的fans中正的有如楼主这般的人吗
或者说楼主根本就不是桔梗的fans
看懂犬的人是不会发这样一番言论的
这只能让我相信这是某些人的别有用心

还有前面几位的回复也让人看了不舒服
一个貌似桔梗fans的家伙说了几句戈的坏话,用不着反应这么大吧
诸位不如看看其他网站上的东西,多少戈迷用评论文章贬桔梗,又有多少戈迷用同人俩咒桔梗,桔迷也没有多大反应啊
不是因为桔迷软弱,只是理智一些,冷静一些而已
希望戈迷也能如此,大家一起维护论坛的平和气氛

至于楼主的身份还有待鉴定,不要简单将其列入桔迷

闪人潜水去。。。
注册时间:
2003-06-19
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 34楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
不想再说了

NPC
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-09-08
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 35楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 sandywai 发布

I know but still they don't believe each other like Kagome did(They still have a distance on each other,so I think that's not a completely changed and the time that Inuyasha met Kagome is kinda like back to the square one).
And don't call Inuyasha a beast!!!Inuyasha is NOT a beast!!!He is childish,a bit wild,but NEVER a beast!!!You sounds like he is some kinda of a freak,a horrible monster!!!###
Please Watch your language!!!

I know----So u agree on my contention, aren't u?
All the things worth to be called 'change' must be complete changes----please glance at ur logic
Please Watch your language!!!----1,kankan ni dou shuo le shenme?2,qing zhuyi ni de yanci?

inuyasha hates his father, his brother, discredits all the monsters or humanbeings, anything dif from beast?
inuyasha is a beast, kagome is a beauty, kikyo is a shrine maiden,naraku is a monk...anything wrong?

ps: i don't know the word 'kinda', 勤惰?
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2004-06-07
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 36楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
kind of……在中文论坛用英文感觉怪异呀……

考试结束,涅磐达成,华丽丽新生活开展ing~
注册时间:
2004-10-31
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 37楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 coldsand 发布
注册也有几个月了
同样潜水也有几个月了
今天还是忍不住想说两句
桔梗的fans中正的有如楼主这般的人吗
或者说楼主根本就不是桔梗的fans
看懂犬的人是不会发这样一番言论的
这只能让我相信这是某些人的别有用心

还有前面几位的回复也让人看了不舒服
不是因为桔迷软弱,只是理智一些,冷静一些而已
希望戈迷也能如此,大家一起维护论坛的平和气氛

至于楼主的身份还有待鉴定,不要简单将其列入桔迷

闪人潜水去。。。

你说戈迷也有用评论文章贬桔梗我不否认~~~但你们桔迷就没有吗。。。。= =
我也不想再说了= =

Lelouch 与C.C.,自从认识了你们,我日日夜夜都在脑中脑补!!!
注册时间:
2004-05-21
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 38楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 NPC 发布

I know----So u agree on my contention, aren't u?
All the things worth to be called 'change' must be complete changes----please glance at ur logic
Please Watch your language!!!----1,kankan ni dou shuo le shenme?2,qing zhuyi ni de yanci?

inuyasha hates his father, his brother, discredits all the monsters or humanbeings, anything dif from beast?
inuyasha is a beast, kagome is a beauty, kikyo is a shrine maiden,naraku is a monk...anything wrong?

ps: i don't know the word 'kinda', 勤惰?

Yep,'kinda' means 'kind of'

Not really though,Somhow I agree a bit but because it's not really a completely changed and at the ended Because of Kikyos throw the arrow on Inuyasha's chest make Inuyasha lost his trust again and get back to his barrier(which is he hadn't 'changed' until Kagome appeared)

'Please watch your language' of what I meant is watched your 'vocabulary',
I'd say that "Inuyasha is a lost kid(puppy? <--giggle,quite cute to call him puppy~^-^~) who want someone to accepted him"
But anyway,without 'trust' is it what you think Inuyasha as a beast???Beast is much further of being 'trust'. It's so cruel that you saying Inuyasha is a beast:If he is a beast he won't feel guilty,he won't wanna search for a place/way where he'd feel belong,and people/Yokaii would accpet him,he would just kill without a second though

And Inuyasha DIDN'T HATE his father!!!Also didn't really HATE his brother Sesshumaru!!!Where did you get the ideas of inuyasha hate his family anyway???If he called his father as 'old man' does it mean he hate his father???Of course not!!!And also he brings flower to his mother's graveyard which means he is respect his mother indeed!!!

And if you're Inuyasha,would you trust anyone who'd teasing you because you're different,hurting you because you're not their kinds.Fearing you because of yoru appearing,would you leanr the word of 'trust'???

And Kagome did changed him indeed,he can at least open his mind to talk to speak with(Without anyone you can speak with,would you be able to express your feeling???The answer is no,that's why Inuyasha appearly would have problem on that one,plus would anyone listen to him???That's also the question,but Kagome would always listen to him.)

Naraku is a monk???(Faint)
Also what makes you think Naraku is a monk,I think he is much like a chess player more(In a polite way to decribe,if not: HE.IS.A.BEAST.INDEED!!!<---Of what he did to make Inuyasha and Kikyo hate each other,Make a curse on Miroku's hand,using Sango to kill Inuyasha...)

注册时间:
2004-04-27
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 39楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
JJ的角色不是已经升华成女神了吗?我在看160多集的时候,就这样想的,她已经是那种为了大我而放弃小我的女神了~~

一直喜欢薇薇,因为她的不完美~~JJ其实也喜欢薇薇的,只是不肯说出来罢了~~

你说,你说你叫他选谁?
级别: 风云使者
注册时间:
2004-07-08
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 40楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
NPC和sandywai是两个不厚道的人。

虽然我们能够理解你们的的意思,却十分影响阅读速度,中文,中文啊~~~

无间道影响深远啊~~~

心旌摇荡啊~~
拓海同学你实在销魂……会长,羡慕嫉妒恨!
注册时间:
2004-10-17
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
只看该作者 41楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 coldsand 发布

前面几位的回复也让人看了不舒服
不是因为桔迷软弱,只是理智一些,冷静一些而已
希望戈迷也能如此,大家一起维护论坛的平和气氛

至于楼主的身份还有待鉴定,不要简单将其列入桔迷

闪人潜水去。。。

的确,楼主的身份还没有确定,只是貌似为JJ的FANS,但是大人您认为我们的反应过于激烈,实在不合情理.我们最喜欢的戈薇被楼主如此无礼的评论,愤怒实在是常情,大人会换位思考吗?您能肯定如果您最喜欢的一个人被人如此无礼的对待时,您自己不会反应比我们更强烈吗?
如果您想借此为JJ申诉什么的话,还是希望您能先为戈薇说句公道话,别的网站上贬低桔梗的文章是不少,但是您没有看到那些贬低戈薇的文章吗?那些文章语言的不堪入目和对戈薇可怕的咒骂,我想同样是人尽皆知的.大人您的意思,可以理解为我们是不懂事就爱瞎起哄的小孩子吗?我们的不理智,只能代表我们是多么喜爱我们的女神.我们同样是冷静,理智的,谁不喜欢和平呢?但是如果我们的女神受到侮辱,我们为什么还要保持冷静?
保持论坛的和平,是我们大家的责任,没有人会不喜欢和平,爱无理挑衅!所以您如果想说教,请先去找这位楼主!

女王殿下~
NPC
级别: 版主
注册时间:
2002-09-08
在线时间:
2小时
发帖:
只看该作者 42楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 sandywai 发布

Not really though,Somhow I agree a bit but because it's not really a completely changed and at the ended Because of Kikyos throw the arrow on Inuyasha's chest make Inuyasha lost his trust again and get back to his barrier(which is he hadn't 'changed' until Kagome appeared)

'Please watch your language' of what I meant is watched your 'vocabulary',
I'd say that "Inuyasha is a lost kid(puppy? <--giggle,quite cute to call him puppy~^-^~) who want someone to accepted him"
But anyway,without 'trust' is it what you think Inuyasha as a beast???Beast is much further of being 'trust'. It's so cruel that you saying Inuyasha is a beast:If he is a beast he won't feel guilty,he won't wanna search for a place/way where he'd feel belong,and people/Yokaii would accpet him,he would just kill without a second though

And Inuyasha DIDN'T HATE his father!!!Also didn't really HATE his brother Sesshumaru!!!Where did you get the ideas of inuyasha hate his family anyway???If he called his father as 'old man' does it mean he hate his father???Of course not!!!And also he brings flower to his mother's graveyard which means he is respect his mother indeed!!!

And if you're Inuyasha,would you trust anyone who'd teasing you because you're different,hurting you because you're not their kinds.Fearing you because of yoru appearing,would you leanr the word of 'trust'???

And Kagome did changed him indeed,he can at least open his mind to talk to speak with(Without anyone you can speak with,would you be able to express your feeling???The answer is no,that's why Inuyasha appearly would have problem on that one,plus would anyone listen to him???That's also the question,but Kagome would always listen to him.)

Naraku is a monk???(Faint)
Also what makes you think Naraku is a monk,I think he is much like a chess player more(In a polite way to decribe,if not: HE.IS.A.BEAST.INDEED!!!<---Of what he did to make Inuyasha and Kikyo hate each other,Make a curse on Miroku's hand,using Sango to kill Inuyasha...)

Nice to meeting you, What a good day~~~~ lady.

That kikyo was presented by naraku.
'get back to his barrier'----childish, totally agree ur opinion. If(I mean 'if', even it's incredible) kagome betray him, he 'll get back once more, we can get the conclution that inuyasha is an egocentric hanyo and do not has any self-ideology.

Even beasts have their emotion. Anyway, if inuyasha is not a beast, how to embody kagome to be an engaging girl? Lady, u mentioned 'guilty', u may recognize who made inuyasha feel that emotion--'guilty' first in his life. Did that fact change him a little? Inuyasha dare not to face his heart, look at his face when he met the revived kikyo, he is just a coward.

Although inuyasha's family is unfortunate, there is not anything cumber him to be an Oedipus - -|||

'Kagome would always listen to him'----Means kagome is a 'yesmen'? Hmmm...actually I prefer her action in CDdrama1.

Naraku is not a monk, that is a kuso, I apologize for that. In another way, his actions proved that he holds cynicism. That is the reason why i kuso naraku to be a monk, even though he could be a father.
注册时间:
2004-10-31
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 43楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用
最初由 犬艾薇 发布

的确,楼主的身份还没有确定,只是貌似为JJ的FANS,但是大人您认为我们的反应过于激烈,实在不合情理.我们最喜欢的戈薇被楼主如此无礼的评论,愤怒实在是常情,大人会换位思考吗?您能肯定如果您最喜欢的一个人被人如此无礼的对待时,您自己不会反应比我们更强烈吗?
如果您想借此为JJ申诉什么的话,还是希望您能先为戈薇说句公道话,别的网站上贬低桔梗的文章是不少,但是您没有看到那些贬低戈薇的文章吗?那些文章语言的不堪入目和对戈薇可怕的咒骂,我想同样是人尽皆知的.大人您的意思,可以理解为我们是不懂事就爱瞎起哄的小孩子吗?我们的不理智,只能代表我们是多么喜爱我们的女神.我们同样是冷静,理智的,谁不喜欢和平呢?但是如果我们的女神受到侮辱,我们为什么还要保持冷静?
保持论坛的和平,是我们大家的责任,没有人会不喜欢和平,爱无理挑衅!所以您如果想说教,请先去找这位楼主!

的确,楼主很可疑= =
我总觉得奇怪~楼主明知会有一场口水战,还偏要发这帖来“受死”?
楼主可否出来说说?

Lelouch 与C.C.,自从认识了你们,我日日夜夜都在脑中脑补!!!
注册时间:
2004-10-31
在线时间:
1小时
发帖:
只看该作者 44楼 发表于: 2005-05-07
引用