搜索 社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 1592阅读
  • 3回复

Remember, remember, the fifth of November……

楼层直达
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2003-08-28
在线时间:
5小时
发帖:
Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

But on this most auspicious of nights……permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet……to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.Voilà!In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity……is a vestige of the vox populi,now vacant, vanished.However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified……and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice...and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.The only verdict is vengeance,a vendetta...held as a votive not in vain,for the value and veracity of such……shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.So let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you...and you may call me V.

if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel,and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me, one year from tonight,outside the gates of Parliament.And together, we shall give them a 5th of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy.And ideas are bulletproof.

He was Edmond Dantes. And he was my father and my mother. My brother.My friend. He was you and me. He was all of us.
No one will ever forget that night and what it meant for this country. But I will never forget the man and what he meant to me.

- 以上文字均出自V for Vendetta (film) -

级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2007-11-07
在线时间:
39小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2009-11-06
V字啊,电影还是不错的。

纸片博客,欢迎大家来做客http://blog.163.com/theworld911@126/
级别: 骑士
注册时间:
2006-07-01
在线时间:
4小时
发帖:
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2009-11-06
= =我觉得漫画看起来比电影更有感觉||||特别是五线谱那张……

外拍真美!既開了AT又鍛煉身體~
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/xelifay/P1050091-1.jpg
级别: 圣骑士
注册时间:
2003-08-28
在线时间:
5小时
发帖:
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2009-11-06
引用
最初由 xelifay 发布
= =我觉得漫画看起来比电影更有感觉||||特别是五线谱那张……

恩,特意挑那一页拍了一下……

V的视觉效果,从David Lloyd设计的面具开始,并在电影里得以延伸……漫画近似版画的绘制方法个人很喜欢……[/ku] [/ku] [/ku]

而且漫画版的文字部分也有很多值得细品的地方,比如每节都是V开头的单词命名等等……很有意思……

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个