级别: 新手上路
注册时间:
2002-12-05
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
What I know about Inuyasha and Kagome
Written By :Kagomelee(=Bobbysoft)

I don’t know why I begin to write such a prose to express myself, to show my point of view about them. Yes, I need to add some words to emphasize it, for the opinion I will show you is only mine. If there are any problems, I’ll apologize.

What is loyalty? (As I’m an absolutely maths lover, some of my opinion will include maths.) That nearly all of the judgments we make are just come from plausible reasoning and thus make us not fully believe in someone for we will never have a definitive understanding of a person is what I have learned from maths. So in that case, what kind of people can be called as a loyal one? Maybe one appears to be loyal this time, but no one can prove that he will appear the same loyalty next time. Maybe the degree of the loyalty will be lower or even he will betray us. But every time he shows his loyalty we are more confident that he will show the same loyalty next time. This kind of thought will be favored which contains doubt that makes our society progress and the kind of thought which requires better proofs and lead us nearer to the truth when we do the research. Even if I have given so many restrictive conditions, Inuyasha can be called a loyal person for he saves Kagome again and again without any consideration of his own life, for he has never forgotten Kikyo, for he doesn't know how to choose. As I have said, these evidences make Kagome and me believe in him again and again.

I think that I need to learn more from Kagome. She is an aim for me to pursue. Her decision derives from her pure heart with little spite saved Inuyasha for without the stay of Kagome, the road in front of him will lead him to death taking happiness away from him. But Kagome herself, takes the pain of letting Inuyasha with Kikyo, and she has stayed with Inuyasha in an environment that deadly danger is everywhere, and after she had said “I just hate you!” to Inuyasha for he only cares Kikyo, she forgot the words soon and began to consider in Inuyasha’s angle, and she tried her best to save Kikyo, and…. Devoting is the key of life in my mind. She has done a good job!

I have seen in net that some people only find that Inuyasha is handsome and Kagome is lively and easy to get angry, I think I need to say something for them. This solves my doubt at the first of the essay.

快速回复

限150 字节
上一个 下一个