级别: 侠客
注册时间:
2007-11-12
在线时间:
0小时
发帖:
— 本帖被 sakuraahn 执行锁定操作(2012-07-07) —
金:这是有希望的。我们询问了徒步者鲍尔和法塔尔的家人,他们的母亲向你提出了这个问题。这两人的母亲仍在纽约。
  总统先生,当你上一次12个月前在纽约参加联合国大会时,你承诺将要求司法部门加快处理我们孩子的案件,就案件表现出最大的宽大。这并没有发生,我们的心碎了。当你返回德黑兰,你是否会再次向司法部门提出要求?  We asked the families -- the families of Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, the two prisoners, and their mothers passed this question along to you. This is from the mothers of the two still there。
  Mr. President, the last time you were in New York for the U.N. General Assembly 12 months ago, you promised to ask the judiciary to expedite our children's case and show maximum leniency. Our hearts are broken that this has not happened. Please, will you make this request again when you return to Tehran?
  内:我认为,这确实发生了。所有的国家在对待非法越境边境方面都制订有严格的法律,对这样的行为都要进行严惩。
  AHMADINEJAD (through translator): I think that it did happen. In all countries you have very strict laws and strict punishments for border crossings that are illegal。
  金:你是否提出要求-他们询问你是否要求司法部门处理此案,他们想念他们的家人。
  KING: But did you make the request -- they're asking if you would make the request of the judiciary to move it along. They miss their families。

内:我认为世界上有非常多的犯人。我是否要亲自就他们中的每个人提出要求?
  现在,虽然这样说了,我已要求司法部门仔细研究三名美国徒步者的案件。你知道,世界上有许多犯人。在美国就有250万犯人。

我是否可以要求美国的司法部门表现出宽大?事实上,我将抓住这个机会,要求美国的司法部门对美国的250万犯人表现出宽大。他们有配偶,他们有母亲、孩子、父母。许多人很年轻。

AHMADINEJAD (through translator): I think that there are many prisoners in the world. Do I have to make a personal request for everyone?

Now, having said that, I have requested the judiciary to look at the case of these three people's cases carefully but, you know, there are many prisoners in the world. Here in the United States, there are 2.5 million。
  Can I request the judiciary here in the United States to show leniency and I would, in fact, seize this opportunity here and ask the judicial body of the United States, judicial leniency, in the case of the 2.5 million prisoners in this country. They have spouses. They have mothers, children, parents. Many are young。

金:我们将在广告时间后继续与伊朗总统内贾德进行讨论。

KING: We'll have more with the president of Iran right after this。
  (COMMERCIAL BREAK)
金:你知道,总统先生,如果那是你的孩子,如果你的孩子之一越过了另一国的边境并遭到扣押,你将会非常担心,你将要求尽快处理案件,是否是这样?

KING: You know, Mr. President, if it were your children -- if one of your children crossed the border of another country and were being held, you would be very concerned and you would press the issue, would you not?
  内:如果我的孩子违反了法律,正义必须得到申张,因为法律确保安全、稳定。必须遵守法律,如果违反了法律,就不会有安全了。
  AHMADINEJAD (through translator): If my child violates a law, justice must be served. Because law ensures security. And stability. And laws must be observed because if they are to be violated, there shall be no security。
  金:我们回来将讨论更多议题。不要走开。
  KING: We'll be right back with more. Don't go away。
  (COMMERCIAL BREAK)

内:现在,在世界各地,我们都有这方面的问题,但这样的事情绝对不会在伊朗发生。虽然如此,我了解世界各地都有这方面的问题,包括美国在内。我们作好在一个论坛上坐下的准备,将我们所有的麻烦放在桌子上,就其进行讨论,一起解决这些问题。
  我问你,美国有250万犯人,不是所有的犯人都是杀人犯、谋杀犯或者小偷,其他人是为何入狱的?
 AHMADINEJAD (through translator): Now, everywhere in the world, we have problems. But this would never have happened in Iran. Having said that, I understand all over the world there are problem, including in the United States. And we are prepared to sit in a forum at a table, place all our troubles on the table and discuss it and resolve it together。
  I asked you, you have over 2.5 million prisoners here. Not all of them are killers, murderers or thieves. Who are the rest?
  金:你是在说我们有政治犯?
  KING: Are you saying we have political prisoners?

内贾德:不,这不是我所暗示的,你可以告诉我,他们为何入狱?为什么?

AHMADINEJAD (through translator): No, that's not what I'm suggesting. You can tell me that. Why are they in prison? Why?

金:我没有对每个案件进行过调查,毒品
  KING: I haven't investigated every -- drugs --

内:他们都是小偷吗?他们都是小偷和强盗吗?

AHMADINEJAD (through translator): Are they all thieves? Are they all thieves and robbers?

金:严重的毒品问题
  KING: Big drug problem。
  内:你有这么多的与毒品相关的问题,250万人,百分之一,每100名美国人就有一人在监狱里。为什么?
  AHMADINEJAD (through translator): You have so many drug-related problem, 2.5 million people, one percent -- out of 100 people in the United States, one person is in prison. Why?

金:我们休息一会,我们将马上回来。
  KING: Let me get a break and we'll come right back。
  内:他们都是杀人犯?都是抢劫犯?他们都走私毒品?
  AHMADINEJAD (through translator): Have they all killed? Have they all robbed? Have they all trafficked drugs?

金:我不知道这与什么有关,好的,我们将马上回来。

KING: I don't know what that has to do with it. All right, we'll be right back。
  (COMMERCIAL BREAK)
级别: 天使
注册时间:
2008-07-11
在线时间:
1836小时
发帖:
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2010-09-26
怎么不是黄网最军(拖
级别: 光明使者
注册时间:
2006-06-14